Saturday 17 September 2016

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation



There was a time when a well performing and budget friendly foundation was but a dream. Drugstore (or pharmacy, here in the UK) brands have seriously upped their game when it comes to base products. With most brands having at least one 'good' foundation that you can go for. My love for Bourjois products is well documented on the blog, so I'll save on just how much I love the brand and get straight into the foundation.

Healthy Mix Serum is, for me, the perfect lazy foundation. What I mean is that on the days where I have zero energy for standing at my bathroom mirror and applying my makeup I can even out my skin and make myself look more alive in a few seconds. I prefer this foundation when applied with fingers, one pump smoothed over my skin and I'm good to go. It leaves the skin very plump and glowing, making it perfect for days when you are feeling tired and your complexion looks a little dull as a result. In terms of longevity, I find that it lasts all day without touch ups and wears well. My skin is fairly normal, with a little oiliness across my nose and I don't find that it wears unevenly across that area.

This is a blogger cult favourite as far as foundations go, but with good reason. This is bottle number 4 (I think) for me and I think I will always have it in my drawer for days when I feel that I need a little boost.

Have you tried this foundation yet? What do you use on lazy days, if anything?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...