Wednesday 10 August 2016

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Boy



The most perfect neutral lip. Something which even a lover of a bright red lip needs in their makeup bag. While I often sport a red, I have been dabbling in more neutral tones. Opting to define either lips or eyes rather than both for a less 'made-up' look.

I have quite the lipstick collection but as happens with my bolder lip colours, I have found myself reaching for a select few products in the neutral category that I have grown very fond of. Chanel Rogue Coco Shine in Boy is most definitely one of them. This lipstick feels so lightweight on the lips you barely know it is on and it gives the most subtle tint of a pinkish yet slightly brown hue. Just enough to enhance your own lip colour.

This is a staple of mine for my 'no-makeup' days as it gives the tiniest bit of definition yet makes you look beautifully 'undone'. Alternatively it works fabulous with a deeper toned liner underneath to provide a bit more depth and colour.

Have you tried this shade yet? What did you think?


1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a creamy product! x
    http://flareaforte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...