Monday 15 August 2016

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow




I probably buy and try more foundation than any other makeup product. While I find ones that I love at the time, I often get a bit fed up with them. My skin changes which means that a foundation that I absolutely loved two weeks ago doesn't sit quite right now. So, I have quite the collection. A foundation which I found myself returning to this summer was Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow.

I first used this foundation a few years ago and fell away from it with my ever changing skin. Remembering that this gave a similar effect to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation but lasted a bit better on my skin I decided to buy another bottle to keep in my makeup drawer again. This gives the skin a lovely dewy yet not shiny finish. The skin looks plump and well hydrated with a medium coverage which is most definitely build able on the skin.

I find that this lasts well on the skin for a dewy foundation. If the skin is a bit oily I do find that it splits slightly across the t zone which is why I fell away from it in the past, but with an oil-controlling primer over any areas which become oily keeps that at bay.

For the beautiful natural finish that this foundation gives, I am considering it as my wedding foundation for next year. I have a few different products on rotation which I have as considerations but we will see! I will of course keep you updated with wedding makeup and skincare products as and when they are settled!

Have you tried this foundation yet? What foundation would you recommend as a bridal foundation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...