Wednesday 11 March 2015

Clarins Everlasting Foundation+

I am not a fan of heavy, cakey foundation. Even just the thought of Double Wear gives me shivers. I hate the way that it looks and feels. I normally use medium coverage foundation and accept that fact that it might start to wear off by the end of the day. When Clarins relaunched a reformulated version of Everlasting foundation I didn't expect to like it. I was by no means a fan of the old formula, I found it to be quite chalky and cakey, I decided to give the new version a go anyway.



Let's just say I'm pretty glad that I gave the new one a shot. It lasts the claimed 18 hours and then some. It's finish is so beautiful, demi-matte with a hint of radiance so you don't look flat in the slightest. It covers a multitude of sins - late nights, dehydration, dull skin without looking like a mask has been placed over your skin. Even though this is a high coverage foundation I can wear it in a thin layer which still allows my freckles to shine through ever so slightly which aids in the 'my skin, but better' illusion that I look for in foundation.

Clarins are masters in skincare and are known to work their skincare genius through their makeup products as well. Everlasting is no exception to this rule. It contains a plant micropatch which offers the skin continuous hydration throughout the day, bamboo powder for a smooth, flawless finish as well as having the SPF15 to offer some extra protection to the skin.

As for the packaging? This is a beautiful frosted glass bottle with a frosted gold lid which looks so elegant and feels very high quality. The product is also a pump dispenser which is great to measure out the exact amount you need (one pump is perfect for the amount of coverage that I like to wear!).


As someone who is always on the lookout for new foundation this one has really impressed me. Nopt only does it do a great job as a foundation but I love that it has those added benefits for the skin as well!

Have you tried it yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...