Friday 18 April 2014

Skincare Series Part 3 - Treatment



Make Sure to Read Parts 1 and 2 of My Skincare Series!

Once a week I try to have a facial treatment night. I like to do this on a night where I am home alone, I'll stick my music on as loud as I like and run a bath and lie with a face mask on. 

I like to use a facial scrub before using a mask. The Superdrug Vitamin E Scrub is a winner with me. As you well know now, I love this range and cannot speak highly enough of the products in the line. This scrub is quite gritty which I love, I like to feel as though the scrub is actually scrubbing - you know what I mean, right? Anyway, this scrub is fab!

I always have a collection of face masks in my stash in case I feel like I need one, both The Body Shop Vitamin E Mask and Superdrug's 50th Birthday Antioxidant Mask are very relaxing and do what they say they will. Although I do also like a chocolate scented face mask from time to time too! 

I have mentioned the Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream here and have already written about it as being one of my S.O.S. Products. This sorts out dry skin in a flash. When your skin really needs a good drink, this is what you need. Honestly, I see results the second I put it on. I love it so much!

When my lips are feeling very rough, dry and just generally feeling the effects of constant lipstick wearing I reach for the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. What I love the most about this is that it isn't in a little pot meaning the scrub gets stuck under your finger nails and just makes a big mess, it is in the form of a lipstick which makes using this so easy. It smells great and I need to stop myself from licking it off of my lips when I use it! Aside from this is is a really good lip scrub, it takes away all the dry and dead skin and leaves my lips feeling super soft and ready for more red lipstick!

Finally when I have an unwelcome visitor set up camp on my face I reach for the Avon Clearskin Spot Treatment. This dries spots out and takes away redness which is exactly what I want as it gets them away quickly and if I catch a spot early enough with this treatment it doesn't even fully erupt on my face. Bonus!

I hope that you have enjoyed my skincare series. I know that I have and I hope to do more series posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...