Tuesday 20 August 2013

K-pop Cosmetic Haul

So in my recent My Everyday Face post, I mentioned that I had a large order of cosmetics on the way from Korea. It arrived safe and well and here it is!





Most of my items came from this seller on eBay where most items have free, yes you read that correctly, FREE delivery - worldwide! As do Etude House from their eBay shop - I had ordered some pieces (my Etude House CC cream from my last cosmetic post) from the super cute k-poptown website, however they do charge for p&p so eBay wins on that front and I also think that some products are slightly cheaper on eBay too!

A note on Korean cosmetics, after reading on several other blog posts a few months ago about what are deemed to be 'drugstore brands' are of much higher quality and of a lower price than here in the UK. So I thought it best to investigate this further as I am a bit of a beauty junkie. My way of investigation was by placing an order and seeing what my verdict was. After my wonderful CC cream, some great face masks and a very refreshing toner, I was partially converted. More investigation was needed - see that photograph at the top!

Look out for my reviews on these products, I will space them out a bit so that you aren't bombarded with reviews when you stop by Bonjour, Emily! Although after trying a couple of the products already I feel that I might have some new favourites in there!


Until next time!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...